Saturday 18 March 2017

BBN: I have sex toys, but I've got a boyfriend who services me so well -Fake BBN Housemate, Ese


Fake big brother naija housemate, Ese Eriata, who was evicted nearby Jon Ogah, has uncovered that she have sex toys in a relationship. 

At the point when gotten some information about her interpretation of sex toys, the lovely lady stated: 

“I don’t think it’s a bad idea having a sex toy because it would reduce the cheating in
relationships.


Be that as it may, at whatever point you utilize sex toys, you ought to dependably inform your man regarding it. I don't think there is anything incorrectly for a woman to engage in sexual relations toys." Ese, who was further inquired as to whether she utilizes sex toys, stated:

“I have but I don’t use them often and that is because I’m not really a sex- sex kind of person and my boyfriend is really satisfying me. God please forgive me, I know it is a sin.” 

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't have boyfriend then you can try Sex Toys Auckland that will fulfill your needs as you want and you can also take help from this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. However, this does not mean you have to become bored with each other; for as we have bodies we also have minds and we can figure out ways of keeping things interesting in bed.
    adults toys Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read reviews and both were highly recommended. Dr. Ruth even endorsed the Eroscillator. BDSM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. adult gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. About 75% of women can not orgasm through penetrative sex versus 90% of men who do. Using a toy during sex, such as a couples vibrator/couples sex toy or a vibrating penis ring, is one way to help the situation.
    Sex Toys for Men

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really ! This post will be effectively Just about everything looks good displayed.
    ________________________
    Adult Items Australia
    Sex Dolls for Men
    Sex Dolls for Women
    Buy Sex Toys Online in Australia
    Online Sex Shop Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. Fleshlight Australia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. pankwire

    ReplyDelete

EXPLOSION ROCKS ONDO STATE OVERNIGHT AND DESTROYED BUILDINGS

Early hours of Saturday between 12 to 1am, explosion took place in Ondo state, at Eleyowo, around owo akure highway. The explosion wh...