Wednesday 10 January 2018

Usain Bolt to hold football trial with German club Borussia Dortmund, as he eyes Manchester United move


Eight-time Olympic gold medalist, Usain Bolt has uncovered he's set to have a trial with German club, Borussia Dortmund as he hopes to dispatch a football profession in the wake of resigning from sprint racing. 


The Jamaican 100m and 200m world record holder who is the quickest man on earth and a lifelong fanatic of Manchester United told the Daily Express. 

"In March, we will complete a trials with Dortmund and that will figure out what I do with that profession, which way it goes. In the event that they say I'm great, and that I require a touch of preparing, I'll do it." 

'It makes me anxious," he said. "I don't get anxious yet this is extraordinary, this is football now. It'll set aside opportunity to alter however once I play a couple of times I'll get accustomed to it. It was a similar when I began olympic style events. I was anxious for some time until the point that I began getting used to the group, individuals
and everybody around and it becomes alright.'

Usain Bolt to hold football trial with German club Borussia Dortmund, as he eyes Manchester United move 


The 31-year-old who resigned from run after the World Championships in London last August, additionally conceded that one of his greatest dreams is to sign for Manchester United. 

"One of my greatest dreams is to sign for Manchester United. On the off chance that Dortmund say I'm adequate, I'll split on and prepare hard. I've addressed [former United chief Sir] Alex Ferguson and I disclosed to him he needs to put in a decent word. He let me know whether I prepare fit and, he will perceive what he can do." 

On the off chance that his trial is effective, Bolt could shape a considerable quick hit association with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, on the off chance that he can persuade mentor Peter Stöger enough in March. 

Usain Bolt to hold football trial with German club Borussia Dortmund, as he eyes Manchester United move

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXPLOSION ROCKS ONDO STATE OVERNIGHT AND DESTROYED BUILDINGS

Early hours of Saturday between 12 to 1am, explosion took place in Ondo state, at Eleyowo, around owo akure highway. The explosion wh...